An International Behavioral Health Sciences educator, with uncanny knack for intuiting mindset roadblocks in others, Ieasha relies on her professional and firsthand experiences as well as humor, truth, biblical references, and practical tools to guide women through the ten steps to overcoming setbacks, moving forward through challenges, and ultimately pursuing their true purpose in life.
In this comprehensive guidebook, you’ll discover:
• How building character-traits strengthen purpose-focused growth.
• Why living fearlessly authentic is essential to unlocking purpose.
• How to overcome disappointment while experiencing setbacks.
• When to course-correct to get back on track.
• How to capitalize on silent seasons of preparation.